2 SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR APRIL START
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Alors, my coaching is a great fit!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This time I was able to explain everything to him in my French, and it was fine. I had no problem with speaking to the plumber. He fixed everything, and I felt really confident about it afterwards.
So if you want to study and learn French, please go to him. You won't regret it.
MY COACHING VALUES
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
The only level I rule out working with completely is absolute beginner.
In order for my coaching to be the most effective you need to already have a foundation in the language and have come up against one or a series of obstacles which are usually encountered in the intermediate stage. Some call them intermediate plateaus.
If you feel one or more of the following then my coaching may well be for you:
- You are no longer making any progress despite a lot of effort.
- You don’t know how to best spend your time and energy in order to move forward;
- You have a fear of speaking and making mistakes.
- You rely too much on a French partner or friend in French-speaking environments.
- You live in France and need coaching that is suited to the challenge you face on a daily basis that don’t apply to non-expats.
- You feel alone in your French-learning journey.
- People unwilling to get outside their comfort zone and try new things (we will find the right balance and intensity for you).
- People who want huge results in a short time. French is a marathon not a sprint.
- People looking for someone to primarily teach them the language. We cover technical aspects of the language but most improvement is seen through conversation practice and your own ability to stick to a routine.
Although during our sessions I am always happy to make time to talk about the grammar, pronunciation, offer corrections etc, the primary goal of coaching with me is to help you create healthy sustainable habits for both speaking and studying the language.
That said, I have a growing library of pre-made language lessons for intermediate learners that you get access to as one of my students.
Sometimes I assign a native French tutor and you work with both of us in the absolutely most efficient way to grow your French skills!
As my 1:1 student, you get free access to my private community – the Confident French Speaker Community – which is normally only on sale at certain dates in the year.
Exclusive video lessons, group conversation classes, and opportunities to exchange and meet your fellow learners are among the perks!
My coaching hours are 2 – 6.30 pm (France time) Monday to Friday.
My current rate is 80€ an hour for live classes, between-class support, access to my library of resources, and custom-made resources just for you.
Typically, we agree on an 8-week initial package of 2 hours of classes per week in order to see significant progress, which gives a final investment of 1280€ + 20% VAT = 1536€.
After the initial package we assess what the best next steps will be for you. Some students renew in the same format, some change the format, and some are ready to move on.